12 Inch Memory Foam
Our warranty covers:
- Impressions: An indentation or sag resulting from body impression greater than 3/4” that is not associated with use of improper base or foundation.
- Physical flaw causing splits of cracks in the foam.
- Manufacturing defects in the assembly of the mattress cover.
- King and queen sized mattresses must have a vertical center support.
- Repairs and/or replacement will not constitute the beginning of a new warranty period.
- Your mattress is continually supported by a proper foundation or base sufficient to support the collective weight of the mattress and users.
- It is your responsibility to ensure the warranty coverage of your mattress.
It doesn’t cover:
- Changes in your mattress due to normal wear and tear
- Damage caused by commercial use
- Physical abuse
- Personalized preference changes relating to comfort, firmness, texture.
- Naturally occurring surface imperfections
- Tears, stains, soiling, burns that occur over time.
- Dampness & mold
- Normal body impressions not exceeding 3/4” in depth. Some fiber settling should be expected and is not a defect.
- Naturally occurring cotton or foam aromas.
- Damage from abusive handling, misuse or neglect.
- Cleaning product in an inappropriate manner
- Improper storage (damp locations, areas infested with insects or rodents)
- Purchase from non-authorized retailers
Write Your Own Review